Currently we are expanding out team in Greer, South Carolina, and we are looking for you to work on assignment at the BMW plant as
BMW Master Mechanics (m/f)
EuroQ is a European quality assurance company that has established itself as one of the leading quality assurance groups in the automotive manufacturing industry. EuroQ is in the process of adding to its team of excellent, motivated Master Mechanics. The company is growing rapidly with many great opportunities on the horizon. If you are looking for growth outside of dealership life, we may have something for you.
This is a hands-on role at the BMW facility in the upstate of South Carolina. The position will review and perform work according to factory standards on brand new vehicles concentrating on computer failures, wiring harness, schematics, etc. This role will diagnose and perform corrective measures, document all operations according to factory standards.
Kennziffer: 2019.02.001 Veröffentlichungsdatum 12.02.2019
- High school diploma or equivalent
- European vehicle experience helpful, but not required
- Master Mechanic certifications required
- Electrical experience on vehicles is a must
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid driver license and clean driving record a must
- All applicants must pass a drug screening
- Relocation assistance to the upstate of South Carolina for Master Mechanics
- This role will be on-site at the BMW plant
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Steady work/job stability
- Employee development
- An intense focus on quality
- Global presence
- On-location project management and support
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann senden Sie uns doch gleich Ihre aussagefähige Bewerbung mit Angabe der Kennziffer, Ihres aktuellen Gehalts und des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins.
Caryll Moore, Telefon: +1 586 382 6996