Kennziffer: 2018.01.001 Veröffentlichungsdatum 22.12.2017
If you are looking for growth outside of dealership life, we may have something for you.What you will do:
The position will review and perform work according to factory standards on brand new vehicles including wiring harness, computer failures, schematics, electrical repairs, etc. This role will diagnose and perform corrective measures and document all operations according to factory standards.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- European vehicle experience required and factory certifications desired (preferably Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW/Audi)
- Electrical experience on vehicles is a plus
- Authorization to work in the US
- Valid driver license and clean driving record a must
- All applicants must pass drug screening
EuroQ is a European Automotive quality assurance company that is in the process of adding to its team of excellent, motivated automotive technicians. The company is growing rapidly with many great opportunities on the horizon.
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Steady work/job stability
- Annual bonuses
- Employee development
- Intense focus on quality
- Global presence
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann senden Sie uns doch gleich Ihre aussagefähige Bewerbung mit Angabe der Kennziffer, Ihres aktuellen Gehalts und des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins.
Caryll Moore, Telefon: +1 586 382 6996