Kennziffer: 2016.03.003 Veröffentlichungsdatum 29.07.2017
- Review and perform work according to factory standards on brand new vehicles
- Diagnose and perform corrective measures
- Examine vehicles and notify supervisor of further issues not already noted
- Document all operations according to factory standards
- Provide assistance to others amongst the team
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Maintain and keep track of company assets
- Experience with wiring repair and schematics a plus!
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- European vehicle experience required and factory certifications desired (preferably Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW/Audi)
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- A very strong focus on quality of work
- Must be a team player
- All applicants must be able to pass drug screening
Take the step that you have been talking about for some time now! We are built on former technicians that were in your shoes at one point.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann senden Sie uns doch gleich Ihre aussagefähige Bewerbung mit Angabe der Kennziffer, Ihres aktuellen Gehalts und des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins.
Human Resources, Telefon: +1 586 939 8474