Branch Hannover (product filter hall)
Walsroder Str. 310
30855 Langenhagen (Germany)
show on Google Maps
Manager: Thomas Marinitsch
+49 151 19514 209
1000+ sqm for product filter, parts inspection and quality control in Hannover
On September 1st, 2023,we opened our second location in Hannover, a test and service center, with more than 1000 sqm. From now on, we will mainly offer our product filter services for parts inspection and quality control in Hannover.
The product filter is all about purchase parts inspection, sorting and reworking in a seperate hall with the aim to ensure a continous belt supply and to reduce inspections and reworking along the production lines. Our team is active in our EuroQ product filter hall and, if required, also at different locations of customers and suppliers.
EuroQ also runs product filters at other locations for various customers. For the successful operation of these product filters, we bring extensive experience as a quality service provider and a broad portfolio of skills and capabilities for parts inspection and reworking for a wide variety of components. In addition to the classic quality control skills, the EuroQ team has many additional qualifications such as
- High Voltage (HV 1-3)
- Vehicle commissioning.
Product filter hall is second location of EuroQ in Hannover
The product filter hall in Langenhagen is the second location of EuroQ Hannover branch, whose headquarters are located in Hannover Mittelfeld.
In Langenhagen we operate modern offices and a very well equipped logistics area with complete product filter technology for parts inspection, sorting and reworking. Ideal for the quality control of your components.
Profile of the hall equipment of the EuroQ Hannover product filter hall
- Color-coded areas and zones (OK/NOK) for the testing/processing process
- ESD test stations according to DIN EN 61340-5-1
- Various logistic vehicles for component transfer
- Ground level access
- Flexible areas for test, inspection and rework
- Experienced EuroQ team on site
At EuroQ we use modern software and digital terminals to generate daily digital reports like Pareto analyses, etc. from our software for customers.
Well-connected EuroQ Supplier Representatives and Residents can also represent your interests at your customers in Hannover. Just ask us.
Extract from the portfolio of our EuroQ Hannover site
- Action Management and Rework on finished vehicles
- Quality Control / Visual Control / Sorting
- Quality Rework / Assembly Work
- Product filters (Warenfilter) / Incoming and outgoing goods inspection
- Supplier Representation and Resident Engineering
- Flash actions with ODIS equipment
- Electromobility / High Voltage (HV1-3)
Value-added logistics services
- Packing and repacking of components or groups of components
- Labeling and re-labeling of individual components and packaging units
- Transport handling of deliveries between our site and the factory
- Supplier Representative
- Quality Engineer
What can we do for you?
At the Hannover site, a large team of highly qualified employees is at your disposal for all EuroQ quality services. Our new EuroQ Hannover product filter hall is perfectly suited for incoming and outgoing inspections and product filters.
Please contact us if you would like to visit one of the EuroQ locations in Hannover or if you have an enquiry. You can contact our local representatives directly:
Site Manager EuroQ Hannover
Mr. Thomas Marinitsch
+49 151 19514 209
Project Manager of the EuroQ Hannover product filter
Mr. Thomas Steigerwald
+49 151 19514 286
Mr. Alexander Heiler
+49 151 1952 2418